1. Congratulations! You made a movie. You rounded up actors and either shot it yourself, or hired a camera crew. Either way, I watched it.
2. This movie was scarcely watchable. If I hadn't spent all that money on a ticket, I'd surely put an end to this viewing. The movie does not know which way it wants to go. Is it a shameless comedy? No. Is it a tear-drawing drama? Not really. The story has not been thought out. The overall viewing experience has been overlooked.
3. You worked really hard, and made an appealing movie by excellent visuals, or great acting, but the story is weak or full of holes. Maybe the story is a cliche that leaves me saying, "I can't believe they made that comparison." Overall, the movie is awkward.
4. With the exception of Iron Man (the first one) most comic book movies go here.
5. This movie was incredible. The visuals were appropriate. The casting and acting were impeccable. Maybe there was a twist, maybe there wasn't, but I said "Ah ha!" at the end, or "Ohmygosh, I didn't see that coming." The events of the story led us to the conclusion.